All buildings at the River House (150, 152 and 154) are fire resistant and accented by carpeted hallways with natural lighting. They also have conveniently located laundry rooms on every floor with two washers and two dryers that are Smart Card operated. But, no matter which floor or building, all apartments at the River House are air-conditioned and offer:
- Spacious, light and airy layouts
- Expansive living rooms, most of which are 18- to 22-feet in length—larger than one might find in some private houses
- Separate dining areas
- Floor-to-ceiling, glass sliding doors in most rooms (including dining areas) that open onto standing balconies and full size terraces
- Ample closet space and, depending on the size of the apartment, some with walk-in closets, too
- Galley-style kitchens with full size appliances
- Bathrooms with full size bathtubs and showers in all apartments, and an extra half-bath or powder room in all two-bedroom units
- Varied views of the grounds, tennis courts, swimming pool and deck, wooded areas, valley, river, hills and mountains
- Complimentary storage areas and bike rooms, and extra storage space at a fee
- Onsite maintenance crew with one super and one assistant super, both of whom live on the premises, and a full time porter
- One complimentary parking space per apartment unit in the Main Lot
More specifically, 150 Overlook Avenue is the main building. As a modern high-rise, it is preceded by a dramatic traffic circle at its landscaped entrance. Inside “150” is a two-bank elevator unit serving eight floors, including a Penthouse Level. Each floor contains spacious, L-shaped studios with full bath, one-bedroom units with full bath, and two-bedroom single-level residences with 1 ½ baths. Because of the size of the 150 building, it is highlighted by a tastefully furnished lobby with floor-to-ceiling windows that look out over an expansive green lawn and wooded area. Its basement contains both management and staff offices; a locked, complimentary storage area; and two bike rooms.
152 and 154 Overlook Avenue are 150’s two sister buildings. Both are of the same modern design as the 150 building except that they are low-rise, gently fitting into the surrounding countryside. While both “152” and “154” also contain L-shaped studios with full bath, one-bedroom units with full bath, and two-bedroom single-level apartments with 1 ½ baths, they also contain a number of very desirable two-bedroom duplexes with 1 ½ baths, affording the feeling of a single-family home but without the high cost or responsibility. The sister buildings also have private storage areas for belongings and bicycles.
(c) 2020 River House Peekskill. All rights reserved. Web Design by Melissa Calabro